[FM24] Japan Facepack by SELLECK87 [20 ottobre 2023]
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.

Con l'arrivo di Football Manager 2024, ecco a voi il facepack giapponese!
Finalmente potrete iniziare la vostra carriera Made in Japan con una grafica aggiuntiva.
All'interno troverete più di 1,200 volti della J1 League, J2 League, J3 League, .

Spero che il facepack sia di vostro gradimento.

Sarebbe gradita una donazione libera per supportare il lavoro svolto.
Per farlo, cliccate sull'immagine sottostante.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.

È severamente vietato condividere questo contenuto in altri canali o siti.

With the arrival of Football Manager 2024, here is the Japanese facepack!
Finally you can start your Made in Japan career with additional graphics.
Inside you will find more than 1,200 faces from J1 League, J2 League, J3 League, .

I hope you will enjoy the facepack.

A free donation to support the work done would be appreciated.
To do so, please click on the image below.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.

It is strictly forbidden to share this content in other channels or sites

Hidden Content

Reply to this thread to unlock the contents

Attached Files
.zip   Japan Facepack By Selleck87.zip (Size: 106.04 MB / Downloads: 632)
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. to see images.
Hi Guys! Hope you can help, I’ve downloaded and added it my cut our faces pack and none of the faces are appearing any help would be appreciated!
The downloaded folder is placed inside the 'graphics' folder
I don't know if this only happens to me or not, but some players' photos don't show up
yyy
nice
thank youuuuu a lottttt
Top! Lavoro pazzesco